Expert Accounting Services of both consulting and outsourcing in Thailand
THAI FREELANCE can help you with your accounting requirements in Thailand, providing the financial information needed with valuable recommendations to help you to monitor the performances and compliances.
- SERVICES PROVIDED
- Review and recommend on the overall activities of day-to-day accounting and tax compliance for both BOI projects and NON-BOI activities. It is required by law to properly segregate income and expense across BOI projects as well as NON-BOI activities.
- Assessing overall financial administration and providing recommendations to improve the process and highlight the incidents that may cause the negative impacts or future consequences to the company. By doing this the company will be safeguarded in long term.
- Review and assist on the preparation of monthly accounts and annual financial statements under the requirement of Thai Accounting standards or International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Assist on conducting annual statutory accounts to meet the requirements of local regulations or customized accounting for management purposes.
- Accounts reconciliation to ensure that all accounting transactions are made appropriately.
- Liaising and dealing with the external auditors on both interim and yearend audit.
- Review and assist on applying loss utilization under tax incentives.
- Review and assist on exercising and applying for corporate income tax exemption under BOI tax incentives.
- Review and assist on yearend reporting as legally required by the Department of Business Development (DBD).
- Providing services and outsourced accounting services when you need them. If your business needs an accounting resource, but you cannot create a full-time position for this, one of our senior accounting managers can provide consultation when you need it.