THAI FREELANCE takes care of legal matter in relation to business law, secretarial and administrative services.
- Preparing the application of the Foreign Business License (FBL) under the Foreign Business Act (FBA) which governs company formation, company registration and business operation of foreigners in Thailand.
- Registration a business and establishing a company in Thailand. It is difficult and challenging for those which are unfamiliar with Thai laws and legal practices. With our board practice and extensive experience in handling highly complex corporate matters for international clients, set up a company in Thailand can be done smoothly.
- Applying to Board of Investment (BOI) business and obtaining the BOI certificate, project amendment, project status report and extension of starting operation.
- Providing company secretarial services of arranging and filing the various legal documents as required by Thai law such as notices, minutes, shareholder lists, filing applications for change of registered capital, directors, authorities, and amendments to the company structure.
- Assisting clients in drafting and formalizing a broad variety of commercial agreements, in both Thai and English.
- Providing Trade Mark registration services.